What is Airnab?
Building Start’s digital recording platform, Airnab, allows you to seamlessly capture and share air and water balancing data between all parties on a project. Because Airnab is paperless and transparent, it saves you time and significantly reduces errors.
Once invited to a project, you can use Airnab to view daily TAB progress online. And because Airnab is a digital system, you can print your final TAB report as soon as the project is complete.
Don’t wait for weeks (or even months) for your final TAB report. Eliminate waste, reduce errors, and save time and money by going digital with Airnab.
Who benefits from Airnab?
With Airnab You Can:
- Log in and view air balance readings anytime
- Track all recorded readings with usernames and date/time stamps
- View a chronological TAB work audit trail
- Easily track field issues and monitor the progress of the trade responsible for resolving them
- Generate final TAB reports within 24-48 hours of project completion, regardless of project size.
- Quickly turn around the final TAB report required for a certificate of occupancy — no problem!